Thursday 29 January 2015

Worship is W.I.D.E (What I Do Everytime)

Worship is W.I.D.E (What I Do Everytime)

The 2nd Album in a series of Live-worship recordings called Worship is W.I.D.E (What I Do Everytime) will be officially released on the 1st of February, 2015 in LAGOS-NIGERIA . This is one album you should have in your playlist.

W.I.D.E is an acronym for "What I Do Everytime" and is a Music ministry dedicated to creating an atmosphere for true-worship and resources that help you experience God even more.

The first album, was recorded before a Live audience at the University of Lagos, Main Auditorium in April 2014. The recording is comprised of anointed praise/worship songs and congregational anthems, mostly written by David Nkennor, and backed musically by Worship Culture (a team of independent worship Leaders). Featured in the team are ace Guitarist Gbolahan Odukoya (Guitars), Rock-singing Viva, David Okoye and Unwana Abigail Bassey, to mention a few. The forthcoming album also features Victoria Orenze and Emmanuel Nkennor in a special bonus track - WE HAIL YOU. A must-have indeed!‎

To attend the official Launch, visit https://worshipiswide2-thealbumlaunch.eventbrite.com/ to register and secure a seat

Watch a video of the "Revelation 5 Song"- BLESSINGS & HONOUR by David Nkennor & Worship Culture, to be released alongside several other anointed songs on the 1st of February, 2015 - Online and in Stores.
http://youtu.be/L_VleOy9eAI .

More details on www.davidnkennor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment